Friday, February 27, 2009

Idiot.

Dear Diary,


I wanted to call you smth else cause everybody's using dear diary more frequently.



Dear Oblivion,

haha thats better. We're in total state of oblivion and that sucks. I haven't drink or smoke for a long time but thats ok I just.. I really need to get a shot of drugs today. I dont want to go online anymore but for some reason I keep coming back. what reason. no reason. After watching Yes Man, (very funny movie) I'm starting to challenge myself as well. Never say NO to life. I wanted to see, experience and get fucked by the things that I've been missing because of Internet. auhh *rubs eyes* fck the net. I just got my eyes checked and there it goes 400. last time was 300. last time was 200. the first time was 175. I dont want it to get worse and have no more vision at all later on. Im just going to stop usin my eyes for a while. Ha! thats like ridiculous. I stink right now btw. I havent took shower for 2 days. 3 days alright. But I stink in a good way, I love the smell of it. My starvation plan has worked. The sleep deprivation didnt. I always fall asleep between 6am to 3pm. loser.

I hanged out with a few friends and my best friend last 25th. I missed them. I'll never have another bestfriend like Mika. <3



I say, I have been sucked into St.Jimmy's world too much lately.
He's dead now but his spirit was alive in me.
His diary is my new Bible.


The almost demonic alter-ego of Green Day's Jesus of Suburbia, St. Jimmy is the schizophrenic patron saint of Chaos and the Underground. He was born with a pistol in his right hand and a syringe in his left. His wings are the blood and carnage of the urban jungle. His occupation is drug dealer. His goal is anarchy. He is a being too wild and dangerous to die at the hands of anyone except himself. St. Jimmy is the Angel of Destruction. And he's comfortable with that.




btw, friendster messaged me saying they'll suspend my acct. and i told them, go to hell maan. hahaha no not really. I just asked them why and what I could do. I didnt fuckin do anything anyway.

I'll send you pics next next day. I dont know when. Tell my friends im going to a fucking good long sleep. sleepyhead.


I love Jason and jamie. <3











Welcome
to my
Vanity Page


ALIEN INFO





01. Im one of the most BORING person I know.

02. I hate humans.
03. I am a total hermit that never goes out the house.

04. I am a very Lazy person.

05. I like being a kid and I do not anticipate growing up, getting a job, getting life. lol.

06. I'm pretty much the outcast of the group. yeah Social Anxiety Disorder.

07. Im also Paranoid, Schyzotypal and and bi-polar so please bear with me.

08. Math is the wicked antagonist to my school life.

09. Sports and I are not very good together.

10. Im a dork at heart. You probably notice that when we talk.

11. I get depressed way too easy.

12. I like dark misty rainy days.

13. Im a loner. Its just something that relaxes me. i couldn't care less if you think its loser thing.

14. I keep useless things for recycling purposes until my mom throws them out.

15. I have an army of pik-nik cans at home.

16. I forget too easily. Short-term Memory Loss D:

17. Seventeen is my favorite number.

18. My thought of afterlife is, Reincarnation.

19. I dont usually enjoy chatting.

20. Gays turn me on. I just wish they like me.

21. Im a total ice cream whore. ^^

22. I have this attraction to crazy reh-tar-ded people.

23. I probably have the carpal tunnel syndrome already.

24. I tend to skin my lips off all the time. lol.

25. I am trying hard to be a Vegan.

26. I dont like the taste of some Japanese food to be honest.

27. I like the taste of Blood however. Haematodispia

28. NEVER trust me with cooking cuz everytime i cook i turn everything into charcoal. lmao.

29. There's something magical between Tim B. and Johnny D. =)

30. Avenged Sevenfold is the best kickass band ever.

31. Im accused to be vicious and vain solely because of too much staring at the mirror.xP

32. But im not the selfish type of vain. Im probably gonna die saving someone's life someday.

33. I am indecisive. i took hours to decide which one to buy.

34. Being friends with me means honesty and that you'll receive a real lot of frankness and it could be a bit bitchy but trust me its for your good. =)

35. I am *very sorry* for being a total cheapskate.

36. I always try to make people happy but I never seem to help and only makes things worse instead.

37. Im a horrible explainer.

38. I am too lazy to even eat so I only eat twice a day.

39. Our House is a zoo, mental hospital and hunted house. =)

40. I like hopeless romantic people alot.

41. I wear 275 graded lens.

42. Everyone thinks I don't care but I do.. Im just good at showing like I don't.

43. I have tons of books at home that i forgot to return to someone. LOL XD

44. Im only unfriendly because Im afraid.

45. I like quiet people who always have little things to say and stutter it.

47. I am a fan of Yaoi (gay love stories)

48. Everyone thinks im a vampire.

49. Ask them why.

50.) And Lastly, YOU MUST RATE AND TALK TO ME cause when the World is Mine, and i found out that you been to my profile and downrated me, i will give you a long and painful death. =))


You probably came up right now to the conclusion that you wasted your time reading this. ^^ and by the way,
this is my vanity page so if u have a problem with what I'm saying you can talk into this thing right here here.


FRIENDSTER
FACEBOOK
VAMPIREFREAKS
PUREVOLUME
MYSPACE




Blog Archives.




2009
JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER



2008
DECEMBER


FOLLOW THIS BLOG