Saturday, December 13, 2008

Record of Strange Dream #1

it wasn't my first time to dream weird stuffs of course but it was my first time to ever record them in blog. I'm an all time tragic dreamer and that might explain my behavior. heheh i remember when i was a kid, there's an old superstition that says if you had a bad dream, you should tell it to someone at least and it will not come true.
so being an only child and having old busy parents i have nothing to share my crazy dreams, (like murders, yes i used to dream of vampires murdering my family and eating our flesh. God that kept me awake for quite a long night.) so then what i do, i used to talk to the plants and our dogs or cats and tell them about my bad dreams. it was silly i just realized right now, good thing i made sure no one's around when i do that. and then there's another superstition but more like a wild guess, that dreams are the reverse of reality. i believe that sometimes, i just wished it wasn't true when i dream of avenged sevenfold having a concert around here and I'm there hanging out with them at a bar. lols


moving on, so last last night, i had two dreams that are connected. the first was, my recent state, 17, female, living in a modern city, and i was having an eye transplant. its really weird and scary but no blood i tell you, i was conscious back then, lost my other eyeball, so i have an empty socket, the doctor just injected my face w/ anesthetics and shoots the brand new eyeball in, the way you put a mouse ball inside the mouse. what intrigues me is, they all said (my parents were there) that this is my 2nd eye transplant and that i have to take care of it very well because every time i replace my eyeballs the nerves and veins there gets weary and a malfunction of it could leave me permanently blind forever. for me, never mind being cripple, or the the deaf or the mute but blind no way man. so then, my eyesight is back, i still needs to wear glasses tho because the eye i got isn't very good. wtf. haha well better that blind.
and then i live my live, fast forward, i was in the late 40's. black and white dream, i don't know maybe watching too much Tim Burton films. setting's just here in our house, still testing my old eye transplant. doing good i say. but I was a man now. and I was wearing a coat and tie suit. dunno what its called but it was very old fashioned you know the suit magicians wear or pianists? with a long tail at the fringe?
that's it. and i was wearing a big magician hot too so i looked like daddy long legs. i thought i was i was daddy long legs.
i was chatting,having a cup of coffee with a fella, a man i say, and he was dressed same as i do only he was shorter and looked older. i had no idea who that man is. all i knew is he was my sidekick.
i looked really old now there, like I'm 50 or something.
that's freaky too you know, i didn't know that being old is sad.or is it?

then suddenly, came out was my mom and dad, looking old but not too old that can hardly speak anymore. i know they were on their 80s or 90 there but they talk to me pretty much like a 60. i don't remember anything on what we're talking about when i woke up. 5am. end of the story.











Welcome
to my
Vanity Page


ALIEN INFO





01. Im one of the most BORING person I know.

02. I hate humans.
03. I am a total hermit that never goes out the house.

04. I am a very Lazy person.

05. I like being a kid and I do not anticipate growing up, getting a job, getting life. lol.

06. I'm pretty much the outcast of the group. yeah Social Anxiety Disorder.

07. Im also Paranoid, Schyzotypal and and bi-polar so please bear with me.

08. Math is the wicked antagonist to my school life.

09. Sports and I are not very good together.

10. Im a dork at heart. You probably notice that when we talk.

11. I get depressed way too easy.

12. I like dark misty rainy days.

13. Im a loner. Its just something that relaxes me. i couldn't care less if you think its loser thing.

14. I keep useless things for recycling purposes until my mom throws them out.

15. I have an army of pik-nik cans at home.

16. I forget too easily. Short-term Memory Loss D:

17. Seventeen is my favorite number.

18. My thought of afterlife is, Reincarnation.

19. I dont usually enjoy chatting.

20. Gays turn me on. I just wish they like me.

21. Im a total ice cream whore. ^^

22. I have this attraction to crazy reh-tar-ded people.

23. I probably have the carpal tunnel syndrome already.

24. I tend to skin my lips off all the time. lol.

25. I am trying hard to be a Vegan.

26. I dont like the taste of some Japanese food to be honest.

27. I like the taste of Blood however. Haematodispia

28. NEVER trust me with cooking cuz everytime i cook i turn everything into charcoal. lmao.

29. There's something magical between Tim B. and Johnny D. =)

30. Avenged Sevenfold is the best kickass band ever.

31. Im accused to be vicious and vain solely because of too much staring at the mirror.xP

32. But im not the selfish type of vain. Im probably gonna die saving someone's life someday.

33. I am indecisive. i took hours to decide which one to buy.

34. Being friends with me means honesty and that you'll receive a real lot of frankness and it could be a bit bitchy but trust me its for your good. =)

35. I am *very sorry* for being a total cheapskate.

36. I always try to make people happy but I never seem to help and only makes things worse instead.

37. Im a horrible explainer.

38. I am too lazy to even eat so I only eat twice a day.

39. Our House is a zoo, mental hospital and hunted house. =)

40. I like hopeless romantic people alot.

41. I wear 275 graded lens.

42. Everyone thinks I don't care but I do.. Im just good at showing like I don't.

43. I have tons of books at home that i forgot to return to someone. LOL XD

44. Im only unfriendly because Im afraid.

45. I like quiet people who always have little things to say and stutter it.

47. I am a fan of Yaoi (gay love stories)

48. Everyone thinks im a vampire.

49. Ask them why.

50.) And Lastly, YOU MUST RATE AND TALK TO ME cause when the World is Mine, and i found out that you been to my profile and downrated me, i will give you a long and painful death. =))


You probably came up right now to the conclusion that you wasted your time reading this. ^^ and by the way,
this is my vanity page so if u have a problem with what I'm saying you can talk into this thing right here here.


FRIENDSTER
FACEBOOK
VAMPIREFREAKS
PUREVOLUME
MYSPACE




Blog Archives.




2009
JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER



2008
DECEMBER


FOLLOW THIS BLOG