Friday, December 12, 2008

how about a little introduction.. = ]


About me.



its either ur illiterate, in a hurry or just a slacker if u dont read these stuffs and i will be really happy if u are one right now.


i'll be damned if you gonna let me bitch you for the next minutes.




ok..ok..




well, to be honest, im not good at describing myself xcept for thinking up things that im not, like trying to be other people (what appeard to be cool people) or by smoking marijuana and be doped i won't even know what i was talking abt. Like right now for example. and i like saying uhm and hmm so just stfu bcause im going to be damn honest abt myself right now. my name is Jessa and if u ever tried to write that on ur deathnote, then please yourself. *lol..me and Jack(the ripper), good friends*. yes i am vile. i am just the the exact word for vicious punk cunning vain aphrodisiac evil. i am a savage (lazy)bitch and i cant do anything abt it. and by that i meant i was kind of guilty the way i'm mean, w/c also means i could be good sometimes. SOMETIMES. =P im not a vegan bcause meat is good and human body needs it. its orgy in my mouth. lol. i mean just look at the lions and polar bears, they eat meat. my point is, meat is something human starting from your ancestors takes in for billions of years now and you should never desist it. and besides, VEGGIES HAVE LIVES TOO just cause they have cell walls u think u can hurt them. its not a sin or cruelty its just normal for creatures. but then again, I HOPE YOU DIE IF YOU EVER TRY TO EAT AN ENDANGERED SPECIES. eat poultry stuffs you dipshit. except for that pig in charlotte's web. he's cute and charlotte will definitely ressurect from death and vandalize your place w/ webs, i swear to you, you wont like it. xP so as i was saying, im pretty much the outcast of the grp, hmm someone who likes being alone- its not emo, betch. its just something that relaxaes me. i couldnt care less if u think its loser thing. is it anti-social? no idea. just so u know, i have real friends off and online. I THINK I AM NICE MOST OF THE TIME, i try to be as honest as i can, but im helluva good liar xD thats right and you know what, idc what the hell you are im going to bash ur ass if u even try to hurt people that i love. hmm, I am a dork at heart. :) you probbly notice that when we talk. i was this vain even before narcissism became a trend.well i was not that of a narcissist fyi, only to the point that i talk myself in the mirror *haha oh the compliments thank you so much*, a little smile, and sometimes, when the mirror looks clean, kiss myself in the mirror. oh God im soooo vain i dont know if its cool anymore. but one thing's sure im not a selfish vain. i would probably die to save someone's life someday. what else you needed to know, yes im a quiet a little pervert. BDSM? anyone? haha! you wish. im catholic and that ends there. Paganism and my own God comprises that xcept for Jesus. He's my coolest role model ever (i know, i know He hates me when im vile.) "i believe in my relationship with a higher being, but its hard to describe 'Him' on somebody. its obviously not an evil being, its a good being. But its also a being of free will, of beleiving in yourself."-MATT SANDERS hmm, i am bisexual and NOT EMO. if u wna know the truth. i love boys and girls. im a"i believe in my relationship with a higher being, but its hard to describe 'Him' on somebody. its obviously not an evil being, its a good being. But its also a being of free will, of beleiving in yourself."n aspiring writer too, w/ my own little story and i hope to God He gives me persistence so i could finish it before i die. my passionate dreams are to become a detective (something like a bounty hunter, crime analyst/criminologist, secret service agent) or an air force pilot, lawyer -a cool lawyer*lols, mother of two pretty and handsome smarty kids(who doesnt dream of that eh?),with Jimmy Sullivan my boyfriend. awesome. and you probably came up right now to the conclusion that you wasted your time reading someone's stupid wishful thinkings, lecture on meat, and either the result of a twenty gram doobie or my natural haywire. if u think that was interesting, let me know, we could be friends. if not then leave me alone or suffer the consequences. remmbr that i dont need u to like me bcause God will be pissed at me for being responsible for whatever happened to you.







the Loves.




the Rev is the fetish right now. heheh if u dont like him, you all can stop breathing now. AVENGED SEVENFOLD, Zacky V., NARUTO, Gaara, CABAL ONLINE, family guy,
STEWIE GRIFFIN, Marilyn Manson, Lacey Mosley, yamato Nadeshiko, death note, Elmo's world (thats a fantaaastic place i want to be there someday), Elmo of course, the Jackass guys, GORE stuffs[= , crime/csi tv shows, war movies, rain, rainy misty nights, drawings/sketches, books, world domination, being dominant-slash-pompous*lols, ice cream, sniper, assault guns, piercings, tattoos, eyeliner, hi cut shoes, tees adn tight pants, wearing the same thing everyday, isolation, gays, (haha damn those are all what 'emo' is.) and of course the basic stuffs, family, friends, pets, Nature, God, Jesus Christ, Mama Mary, Papa Joseph. i love them all soo much.




the Loathes.



lies and drama, the SCENE, MATH and the smurfin computations that traumatized my brains out in Physics when i was in High school, animal/tree/insect cruelty xcpt for cockroaches, girls thats very girly-i mean, like those girls in Laguna biatch, sweet sixteen, and so. Philippine goverment esp. the current Philippine Pres. and her "friends" (harr! you can assassinate me but you cant assasinate my profile xP) and ppol saying what's the point of saying these? damn you.





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Labels:











Welcome
to my
Vanity Page


ALIEN INFO





01. Im one of the most BORING person I know.

02. I hate humans.
03. I am a total hermit that never goes out the house.

04. I am a very Lazy person.

05. I like being a kid and I do not anticipate growing up, getting a job, getting life. lol.

06. I'm pretty much the outcast of the group. yeah Social Anxiety Disorder.

07. Im also Paranoid, Schyzotypal and and bi-polar so please bear with me.

08. Math is the wicked antagonist to my school life.

09. Sports and I are not very good together.

10. Im a dork at heart. You probably notice that when we talk.

11. I get depressed way too easy.

12. I like dark misty rainy days.

13. Im a loner. Its just something that relaxes me. i couldn't care less if you think its loser thing.

14. I keep useless things for recycling purposes until my mom throws them out.

15. I have an army of pik-nik cans at home.

16. I forget too easily. Short-term Memory Loss D:

17. Seventeen is my favorite number.

18. My thought of afterlife is, Reincarnation.

19. I dont usually enjoy chatting.

20. Gays turn me on. I just wish they like me.

21. Im a total ice cream whore. ^^

22. I have this attraction to crazy reh-tar-ded people.

23. I probably have the carpal tunnel syndrome already.

24. I tend to skin my lips off all the time. lol.

25. I am trying hard to be a Vegan.

26. I dont like the taste of some Japanese food to be honest.

27. I like the taste of Blood however. Haematodispia

28. NEVER trust me with cooking cuz everytime i cook i turn everything into charcoal. lmao.

29. There's something magical between Tim B. and Johnny D. =)

30. Avenged Sevenfold is the best kickass band ever.

31. Im accused to be vicious and vain solely because of too much staring at the mirror.xP

32. But im not the selfish type of vain. Im probably gonna die saving someone's life someday.

33. I am indecisive. i took hours to decide which one to buy.

34. Being friends with me means honesty and that you'll receive a real lot of frankness and it could be a bit bitchy but trust me its for your good. =)

35. I am *very sorry* for being a total cheapskate.

36. I always try to make people happy but I never seem to help and only makes things worse instead.

37. Im a horrible explainer.

38. I am too lazy to even eat so I only eat twice a day.

39. Our House is a zoo, mental hospital and hunted house. =)

40. I like hopeless romantic people alot.

41. I wear 275 graded lens.

42. Everyone thinks I don't care but I do.. Im just good at showing like I don't.

43. I have tons of books at home that i forgot to return to someone. LOL XD

44. Im only unfriendly because Im afraid.

45. I like quiet people who always have little things to say and stutter it.

47. I am a fan of Yaoi (gay love stories)

48. Everyone thinks im a vampire.

49. Ask them why.

50.) And Lastly, YOU MUST RATE AND TALK TO ME cause when the World is Mine, and i found out that you been to my profile and downrated me, i will give you a long and painful death. =))


You probably came up right now to the conclusion that you wasted your time reading this. ^^ and by the way,
this is my vanity page so if u have a problem with what I'm saying you can talk into this thing right here here.


FRIENDSTER
FACEBOOK
VAMPIREFREAKS
PUREVOLUME
MYSPACE




Blog Archives.




2009
JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER



2008
DECEMBER


FOLLOW THIS BLOG